Saturday, May 07, 2005

Kosumi wants to meet Serbian PM Kostunica

Prime Minister Bajram Kosumi said yesterday he was ready to make an official invitation for a meeting to his Serbian counterpart Vojislav Kostunica, Express reports.

‘I can invite Mr. Kostunica to a meeting and I am very interested in meeting him. I don’t know if he has invited me, but I would gladly meet him and talk about many issues, technical issues,’ Kosumi was quoted as saying, adding that such meetings should not be used for propaganda or for political points.

‘I want to see how he perceives the issue of technical dialogue. I want dialogue between Kosovo and Serbia to bring concrete results and not only words,’ Kosumi added.’

Epoka e Re also covers the story under the headline Kosumi willing to throw his arms around Kostunica.

No comments: