Text of report by Bosnian Serb news agency SRNA
Belgrade, 12 October: Gvozden Gagic, president of the Serbia-Montenegro Council of Ministers commission for missing persons, has told the SRNA agency that the bodily remains of 22 Kosovo Albanians, which have been exhumed from a mass grave in Petrovo Selo, near [the northeastern town of] Negotin, were handed over to UNMIK [United Nations Interim Administration in Kosovo] at the Merdare border crossing today.
Gagic said that UNMIK was going to conduct a forensic examination and an additional identification process of some of the bodies, which had been initially identified. The bodies will then be handed over to their families.
He said that a total of 633 bodies from locations in Serbia had been handed over to UNMIK so far.
Source: SRNA news agency, Bijeljina, in Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian 1316 gmt 12 Oct 05